We are glad to help you begin your application. To get started, click below to learn about the admissions requirements for your program of interest.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology – Cybersecurity
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis & Autism
- Master of Science in Health Services Administration
- Master of Science in Organization Management
- Master of Science in Applied Nutrition
- Certificate in Cybersecurity – Undergraduate
- Certificate in Information Technology (IT) – Undergraduate
- Dietetic Internship – Graduate
- Applied Behavior Analysis, C.A.S. – Graduate
- Assessment & Planning in Teaching Excellence – Graduate
- Literacy Certificate in Teaching Excellence – Graduate
- Technology Integration in Teaching Excellence – Graduate
Sage is Test-Optional
The Sage Colleges no longer requires standardized test scores for undergraduate admission. Admittance to any Russell Sage Online program is based solely on the strength of your application materials.
The Sage Colleges highly encourages students to transfer previous college credits. We will work hard to maximize the credits you can apply toward your Sage degree program. Students who transfer up to 90 hours of college credit in good standing may be eligible to apply them to one of our degrees and expedite graduation.
Transferring credits from a two-year program? We have numerous articulation agreements with other institutions to help maximize your transferable credits and simplify your enrollment.