The School of Management at The Sage Colleges proudly offers its MS in Organization Management through Russell Sage Online. The school and program are fully accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE). The OM program is designed to create knowledgeable and highly skilled managers in important operational areas, and in closely related areas of management.
The organization management student will gain skills and knowledge within a framework of 30 credit hours, or 10 courses. With an MS in Organization Management from The Sage Colleges, graduates will be able to assume leadership positions in many different types of organizations to include firms, government, service provision agencies, or community organizations. The MS in Organization Management is the perfect degree for someone who wants a challenging yet rewarding academic experience, and plans on assuming a leadership role in his or her current or future organization.
* Students must take all of the core courses listed below as well as one graduate-level elective (not listed below).
The Russell Sage Online Graduate Schools use a student-managed application procedure. Your application, transcripts and letters of recommendation should be submitted in a single envelope. This will allow Russell Sage Online Graduate Schools to process your application and to make decisions in a timelier manner.
Application Procedures for Admission to Degree Study
- Apply Online! The application fee ($40) is waived for all online applicants.
- Download a paper application form.
- Submit an official transcript from each post-secondary institution attended since high school. To do this, complete and print the Official Transcript Request Form (located on the last page of this document) and fax it to 800-473-2512.
**If you graduated more than seven years ago from one of The Sage Colleges, you will need to request transcripts from all other institutions.
- Download recommendation form (PDF).
- Give each person preparing your recommendation a form and an envelope. Request each to enclose the completed recommendation form in the envelope, seal it and mail the envelope to you. DO NOT BREAK THE SEAL. If we receive a recommendation that has been opened, the contents will not be accepted. Two recommendations are required for admission.
4. CAREER GOALS ESSAY
- Write a one- to three-page typed statement of your personal and professional goals as they relate to your graduate studies.
- Enclose a copy of your current resume.
- Eileen V. Brownell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Management
- Kimberly A. Fredericks, Ph.D.
Associate Dean, Assistant Professor, Management
- Dayna M. Maniccia, DrPh, MS
Assistant Professor; Director – Health Services Administration Program; Coordinator – Public Health at The Sage Colleges
- Gerald S. Silberstein, Ph.D
Assistant Professor, Management
- MaryEllen Tedesco, M.S.
Adjunct Professor, Director MBA/Organization Management Online Programs